Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
navin_cool
New Contributor

Unable to delete a device from Device list in Fortianalyzer 1000B

Hi,

We have FortiAnalyzer-1000B v4.0,build0719 (MR3 Patch 8). Earlier we were using Fortigate 200A firewall and added into FortiAnalyzer. Recently we have replaced Fortigate 200A with Fortigate 200D running with v5.4.1,build1064 (GA) with same IP address and configuration. Now I am trying to delete 200A firewall and add 200D into the FAZ, but I am unable to delete 200A and delete option is grey.

I checked the groups, but we dont have any groups created. Can any one of you help me to how to delete it and add new one with same IP address.

2 REPLIES 2
bommi
Contributor III

Hi,

I cant help you with the deletion of your Fortigate 200A, but I don't think that you will be able to use your 200D with that old Analyzer version.

FortiAnalyzer 5.4.0 is the first version which supports an FortiGate with 5.4.1:

http://docs.fortinet.com/d/fortianalyzer-compatibility

Regards

bommi

NSE 4/5/7

NSE 4/5/7
navin_cool

Thank you Bommi, for your quick response.

Ok, I will plan for FAZ upgradation to 5.4.1. But I think without deleting the old Fortigate Firewall we cannot add new Firewall, since both firewalls are having same IP address (Old firewall is replaced with new one with same configuration). 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors