Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
okellymk
New Contributor

Rollback error when trying to install on Windows 10

I'm trying to install the latest version of Forticlient. Just before it was to finish installing it Rolls back and uninstalls. I am on the latest release of Windows 10. I can't seem to find anything about this issue. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
kolawale_FTNT

What is the Windows OS build (from the command line commands: winver or systeminfo) and FortiClient version?

mht123
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

Same issue as above.

I have read the other posts on the forum about this issue and have tried the suggestions but still no luck. The installer will get to a certain point 'Installing drivers' then roll back. There are no fortinet adapters or registry entries but the installer cannot complete.

I can only assume it is finding a remnant of the previous install and will not finish. Is there any other option to get this installed on windows 10?

Thanks in advance folks,

M.

Ph400
New Contributor

Hello,

I've the same problème with Windows 10 version 1709 64 bits.

I can't install the last version of Forticlient.

Thanks for your help.

lester_tt
New Contributor

I also have this problem.  As a workaround we first run FCRemove.exe to do a clean uninstall of FortiClient then we run the 5.6.5 install of FortiClient.  I would love to see Fortinet stop doing rip and replace upgrades and start doing in place upgrades for FortiClient.

Ph400

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

My problem was due to the anti-virus. 

I desactivate it and all was ok.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors