Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
darryl_marquez
New Contributor

Fortigate200E Monthly Reports and monitoring

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new network admin and new user of Fortinet, can you guide me on how can I get a monthly report (Top destination, Top source, etc) on my unit. Is there any other tool I need? 

Version: v5.4.4,build5968

Also, can you suggest a monitoring tool for my network traffic.

Thank you.

1 Solution
Fullmoon
Contributor III

Fortigate 200E doesnt have built-in storage. So creating reports based on your needs is not feasible i would say.

For reports I would suggest to have FortiAnalyzer (separate hardware) of Forticloud where you have the flexibility to drill down reports.

Fortigate Newbie

View solution in original post

Fortigate Newbie
3 REPLIES 3
Fullmoon
Contributor III

Fortigate 200E doesnt have built-in storage. So creating reports based on your needs is not feasible i would say.

For reports I would suggest to have FortiAnalyzer (separate hardware) of Forticloud where you have the flexibility to drill down reports.

Fortigate Newbie

Fortigate Newbie
darryl_marquez

Noted on your suggestion, I already subscribed at Forticloud (Free). What can you suggest for monitoring network traffic and real time isp bandwidth? Thank you

Fullmoon

under Fortigate you can add widget for Interface history or request MRTG access from your ISP provider to monitor WAN interfaces traffic.

Fortigate Newbie

Fortigate Newbie
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors