Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
abrigham
New Contributor

Detailed User Report on Multiple accounts

Hi Everyone,

I work in a school and for obvious reasons we are required to be able to produce a report of Web Activity for a hundreds of students at one time. The built in report only lets you select one username, but I am looking for anyone who can help write a query. The good news is I have a VLAN for each year group of students so its likely a query could be built filter out a network range but must include user name, time & date and web url visited.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
abrigham
New Contributor

I have been playing with the Datasets and I believe something like the following would give me the simple report needed. I could then use the filters in the reports for the time frame and network range.

select from_itime(itime) as itime, `user`, `srcip`, `keyword`, `hostname`, `url` from $log where $filter

hzhao_FTNT

Hi there,

If you want to see one report per student, you have to create a custom report, then clone it for each student and specify user filter on each report. Please also enable report group function under CLI, it will save you lots of time. If the report names are student 001, student 002... in root ADOM,  the CLI will be:

config system report group

edit 1 set adom root

set report-like student

config group-by

edit user

end

end

regards,

hz

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors