Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mikbai
New Contributor

SSL VPN RDP access

Hello, 

I'm new to Forigate. We recently purchased a 100D. We have a requirement to provide RDP access to any user's on-prem PC, when they are remote. We have about 50 users who need this ability on-demand. 

Perfect scenario would be to have a RDP widget in the Web Access portal, where a user can plug in the HOST info, for their PC. I figured that it should be straight forward. 

[ul]
  • When creating a customized widget (bookmark), it requires the HOST connection info. 
  • You can use the RDP widget in 'Quick Connect', which has a generic RDP widget. Problem is, I would like to limit the other connection tools that they have access to within the 'Quick Connect', menu.[/ul]

1. Is it possible to create a generic RDP widget for all to use, which will allow hem to add their own host info?

2. Can I modify the 'Quick Connection', to remove some of the connection tools from the menu.

If either 1 or 2 is not possible, is my only option to set up a distinct web access connection for each of the 50 uses, with their specific RDP connection with their PC info?

Thanks, 

Mike

• 0 REPLIES 0
    Labels
    Top Kudoed Authors