Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sklenda
New Contributor

IPSec Tunnels to Fortigate VM64 from cisco routers

Hi,

I'm trying to solve a problem with an IPSec VPN.

I have a Fortigate VM64 as a VPN server and two cisco routers configured as clients. I successfully established connection between cisco router "A" and the Fortigate, but I can't figure out how to do it for cisco router "B" when both cisco routers are on the same private LAN behind NAT, so they are hidden behind one public IP address and there is no possibility to get another public IP.

I've set up two tunnels, the difference between them is "Peer ID" where one has "A" and the other one "B". But when I try to connect from router B, the Fortigate always takes the first tunnel "A" and says that "ID is not accepted".

Does anyone know how to properly configure the Fortigate?

Thank you for any help!

sklenda

1 REPLY 1
ahmadhusain
New Contributor

Hello 

I have created the IPSec Vpn on the Fortigate D300

but when i try to connect the from the forticilent from the out off the network it's showing me "unable to reach tunnel gateway/Server Policy"

The firewall is configured behind the Cisco router so no public IP is available on the firwall

And i'm using the NAT on router to map the Port number "8900"

Please also suggest to me which port number shall i use on the csico router for the IPSec VPN 

Please help

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors