Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
seadave
Contributor III

FTMv4 Push

Just updated our FAC to 4.2.1(v4.00-build0155-20161228-patch00), and FTMv4 Push appears to be enabled.  Kind of annoying on FTM iOS.  SSLVPN login using FortiClient 5.4.2 still appears to need the token, but when logging in the push notifications now get in the way.  Does anyone know how to tell the FAC to NOT send the FTMv4 push notification?

1 Solution
tanr
Valued Contributor II

My workaround on iOS devices is to simply change iOS Notification settings for FortiToken to be completely off (not allowed).

I haven't yet found a way to tell the FAC not to send the FortiToken Mobile push notification.  Hope somebody does know how to turn this off on the FAC side?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tanr
Valued Contributor II

My workaround on iOS devices is to simply change iOS Notification settings for FortiToken to be completely off (not allowed).

I haven't yet found a way to tell the FAC not to send the FortiToken Mobile push notification.  Hope somebody does know how to turn this off on the FAC side?

seadave
Contributor III

Ah, that is a good call, will try that, but yes it needs to be able to be globally disabled via the FAC.  Right now it doesn't seem to work.  It more clutters the process with extra pop ups during login.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors