Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
gmiretzky
New Contributor

No access from outside of corporate network to WAN interface using VDOMs

Hello, This is my first time posting in this forum so i like to start and say, thank you all. We have a Fortigate 90D firewall in our corporate office running 3 VDOMs - corp / wireless / root We have two internet connection running with two seperate IP subnets, i removed them from the attached picture for security reason, but lets say that they are: Main line 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.248 Backup line 2.2.2.2 255.255.255.248 The two internet lines are represent in the FW as VLAN objects for WAN1 interface and associate to VDOM Corp. The WAN1 interface is associate to VDOM root All is working fine, but we are unable to ping/ssh/HTTPS from outside of the corp network to the FW using one of the internet public IP addresses. When looking at the traffic logs i dont see any traffic comming to the FW , not on root VDOM and not on Corp VDOM. Is it possible to create another VLAN under WAN1 in the root VDOM and assign it the same IP addresses as the ones in Corp VDOM? Any ideas on how to fix the issue? I will be happy to provide additional information if needed. Thanks. Guy

1 REPLY 1
gmiretzky
New Contributor

Hi, 

No one have any idea? No one can share any thought on the subject ? 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors