Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
nashtulsa
New Contributor

Unable to logon to the server. Your login credentials not be configured properly (-12) SSL

Hello everybody,

When trying establish any SSL VPN via "FortiClient SSLVPN", it always answer "Unable to logon to the server. Your login credentials not be configured properly (-12)".

It was working fine from several years and suddendly put this error all the time at 80% of the connection.

I've tried all answers I've found here, disable cookies control in Internet Explorer, no symbol in the user password and so on, without any success.

I've called the support 3 times but I don't have any password to access the customer support space where you can create a ticket number. I've requested reset of this password to send to the login email adress but I never receive the mail reset form !

I've turned several hours in this mess, wondering if it could be any licence issue but support says Fortigate 60C (I'm using), has 10 customer access licence included. When I asked if there was any expiration period, they answer to ask the tech support they can't put me with because I don't have any ticket number !

I am going crazy with this stuff.

Is anyone here could simply answer how it can NOT work as it was working fine two days ago without any change in the configuration of the Firewall ???

Thanks you all for your reading and answers.

2 REPLIES 2
waaalex
New Contributor III

Hello nashtulsa,

We have the same error message, but maybe not the same issue.

run this and try to connect VPN and post the log :

diagnose debug application sslvpn -1

diag debug enable

nashtulsa

As a matter of fact, the Fortinet was in V4.0 firmware.

After updates in V5.0 and V5.2, all is back perfectly well and there is no more error.

No thanks to the support, impossible to go thrue without any ticket number !!!!!!! 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors