Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jmmille
New Contributor

System tab missing in Chrome

Recently Chrome updated.  When it did, I noticed that it no longer shows the system tab in FortiOS 5.2.  This is on several Fortigate units I have (60D, and 100D).

Any fix to allow me to manage Fortigates from Chrome again?  I love using my chromebook to access fortigates for configuration.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
jintrah_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Yes, this should be supported in future release of FortiOS. As new versions of browsers evolve so do FortiOS. If you have noticed from the release notes of version 5.2.1, the supported browser of chrome was version 36, while in 5.2.3  it was version 40 for chrome.

Regards,

terry_jjr

I have the same problem with firefox 38.01

jintrah wrote:

Hello,

Yes, this should be supported in future release of FortiOS. As new versions of browsers evolve so do FortiOS. If you have noticed from the release notes of version 5.2.1, the supported browser of chrome was version 36, while in 5.2.3  it was version 40 for chrome.

Regards,

fabianopaixaoGC

And I have the same problem with Safari 8.0.8

terry_jjr wrote:

I have the same problem with firefox 38.01

jintrah wrote:

Hello,

Regards,

Fabiano Paixao GC Security www.gcsec.com.br

São Paulo-SP | Alphaville-SP | Bauru-SP | Brasilia-DF
Fabiano Paixao GC Security www.gcsec.com.br São Paulo-SP | Alphaville-SP | Bauru-SP | Brasilia-DF
terry_jjr

still happening on fortiOS 5.2.4 and firefox 41 and 42.  When admin session times out and I log back in, the System TAB is missing.  I have to close the browser and open again to fix it.

FredMB

Same problem here with a brand new Fortiget 100D on v5.2.5,build701.

This happens the first time after changing the default password. I thought I did something wrong and did a factory reset :(

When will be solved ?

FredMB
New Contributor

Same problem after upgrade to 5.2.7, but I finally found where the problem comes from on an other forum : uBlock (and ad blocker like AdBlock) is blocking this tab, so just disable uBlock for the Fortigate interface nd the system tab reappears.

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/..._missing_occasionally/

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors