Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
adrianidc
New Contributor

Creating Custom Report

I want to create a custom report from two chart.
Situation:

From the Chart " Top 30 Application Cattegories by Bandwidth " on the dataset "App -Risk- App -Usage -By -Category " want every applicattion Cattegorie , I indicate which are users who have more consumed in that category (for example, 4/5 users list) .

Something like Chart " Top 5 users by bandwidth " dataset " utm - drilldown -top -users- by- bandwidth "

What would be the code of this mixture ? To complement the first Chart.
I Upload capture both codes of each DATASET.
Thank you very much and greetings
1 REPLY 1
hzhao_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi there,

By my understanding, you need a ranked table with custom dataset. 

Fisrt, create a custom dataset: select appcat, coalesce(nullifna(`user`), nullifna(`unauthuser`), ipstr(`srcip`)) as user_src, sum(coalesce(sentbyte, 0)+coalesce(rcvdbyte, 0)) as bandwidth from $log where $filter and logid_to_int(logid) not in (4, 7, 14) and nullifna(appcat) is not null group by appcat,user_src order by bandwidth desc

Then create a chart based on this dataset, pls see attached screenshot for reference. Unfortunately we do not support top n percent in chart config, the record limit has to be a fixed number. Modify "limit" part in dataset is also not recommended because of our "hcache" mechanism.

Regards,

hz

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors