Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
YtseJam
New Contributor III

Blank Forticloud Summary Reports

Hi all,

Does anyone knows what time Forticloud sends summary reports to an email? I'm using right now a free 1GB of our FG-100D forticloud. Its free 1GB by default was set to daily only and cannot be edited, but I wonder what time he do send daily summary reports to a certain email. In our Fortigate, uploading of logs to forticloud was set to realtime. I experienced also daily summary reports from forticloud that was blank, no records. But in my policies, logging options was set already in "All Sessions". Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
CBaezLe
New Contributor III

YtseJam wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone knows what time Forticloud sends summary reports to an email? I'm using right now a free 1GB of our FG-100D forticloud. Its free 1GB by default was set to daily only and cannot be edited, but I wonder what time he do send daily summary reports to a certain email. In our Fortigate, uploading of logs to forticloud was set to realtime. I experienced also daily summary reports from forticloud that was blank, no records. But in my policies, logging options was set already in "All Sessions". Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi! YtseJam, 

I had the same issue since the upgrade to the 5.2 version. I currently own a FortiWifi 60D and after too many trys and an open Fortinet Support Ticket I gave up. 

And today I came across this post ( https://forum.fortinet.com/tm.aspx?m=115194&tree=true ) and after changing the source IP to the wan facing IP, it started to work again.

I hope that this could be helpfull to you, as it was for me!

CBaezLe

YtseJam
New Contributor III

Hi CBaezLe,

Thank you for this info. It also solved my problem. 

Cheers

Coady
New Contributor II

This solution worked for one of my FortiGate 30E routers. On a second, identical, device it made no difference. 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors