Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ISOffice
Contributor

FortiCloud - No Data

Hi All,

We have a FortiGate 100D Cluster (Active-Active), running Version 5.2.1 Build 618 (GA). We currently are using the free 1Gb subscription to FortiCloud (in the process of upgrading to the 200Gb option).

However, when viewing the reports in FortiCloud, we are seeing 'No Data' being returned under all of the headings of the 'Web Usage' section.

We are seeing returns on 'Top Sources by Bandwidth Usage' and 'Top Sources by Sessions' etc. The 'Bandwidth and Applications' section seems to work fine.

Is there something obvious I am overlooking in relation to logging of web traffic?

Many thanks,

JP

15 REPLIES 15
dbarroco
New Contributor III

Same here. 100D A-A cluster with same build and with the actual 200G subscription registered more than a week ago, and with the log options set to send the data either daily or realtime. None of them is working, charts are blank.

I'll post here if/when i find the solution, or you could post it also so i can see how.

Cheers

David

dbarroco
New Contributor III

Well...started to punch data, nothing done. I just saw that data is now being uploaded...maybe already was but default timeline is too short and i was not seing the bigger picture...i think. I did however ran the cli commands that are shown on the warning that 'no management tunnel found' in the forticloud page.

ISOffice
Contributor

Hi David,

Sorry to hear you are having a similar issue. I'll post if a solution is forthcoming.

Best regards,

JP

Mark_Oakton
Contributor

same issue, let me know if you get a resolve

thanks

MArk

Infosec Partners
Infosec Partners
Delta
New Contributor

FWF60D Running 5.2.0   same - no data on forticloud, yet test connectivity passes.  Also forticloud not seeing wan2.  Any fix yet?

Thought for the day: Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human intelligence for long enough to get money from it. -- Stephen Leacock.
Thought for the day: Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human intelligence for long enough to get money from it. -- Stephen Leacock.
CBaezLe
New Contributor III

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing the same problem, after upgrading to the 5.2.2 (previously 5.0.8) I get the dayly reports with only the "VPN Usage" and "Admin Login Events" showing data.

I currently own a FortiWifi 60D with only the FortiCare license renewed.

I'm gonna try to go back to the 5.0.8 to confirm if this was caused with the upgrade or it's a license issue.

I'll let you guys know.

CB

YtseJam
New Contributor III

I'm experiencing also this issue. I noticed it when I update my firmware to v5.2.1 from 5.2.0. But what I tried so far was changing the logging options in all my policies into "All Sessions". Uploading from forticloud also was set to "Realtime".

I read also the other post regarding this issue that these happen when forticloud was 100% already (if 1 GB free subscription).

Forticloud rotates after 30days, or we may delete the old logs to work again. But from above comments, in 200GB subscription it also happen even a lot of storage is present already. 

Any update/verification/suggestions/tips on this matter? Thanks.

CBaezLe
New Contributor III

YtseJam wrote:

I'm experiencing also this issue. I noticed it when I update my firmware to v5.2.1 from 5.2.0. But what I tried so far was changing the logging options in all my policies into "All Sessions". Uploading from forticloud also was set to "Realtime".

I read also the other post regarding this issue that these happen when forticloud was 100% already (if 1 GB free subscription).

Forticloud rotates after 30days, or we may delete the old logs to work again. But from above comments, in 200GB subscription it also happen even a lot of storage is present already. 

Any update/verification/suggestions/tips on this matter? Thanks.

Hi YtseJam. Sadly, the issue has not been fixed. I've opened a Support Ticket and the Forti Engineer told me that it was due to some configuration in my Fortigate. He also recommended to downgrade the firmware to the 5.0.10, but I couldn't do it at that time, so the ticket was closed

So, if anyone else had a better experience, I could really use an advice.

Delta
New Contributor

Upgrade to 5.2.2   This worked for the two devices we were having issues with.  So far, they're still logging.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors