Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Yash
New Contributor

Web Filter Log not showing all visited URLs

I have got a Fortigate 100D appliance with v5.0,build0271. The issue is that I cannot see all the websites that are being visited by users in the Security Log -> Web Filter. However, the URLs IP addresses do appear in the traffic log -> Forward Traffic. Anyone can help on this please?
1 Solution
TuncayBAS
Contributor II

Hi Yash, WebFilter profile used by editing the following command in the CLI Will you place on the screen. config webfilter profile edit " profile_name" set extended-utm-log enable set log-all-url enable end end

Tuncay BAS RZK Muhendislik Turkey NSE 4 5 6 FCESP v5

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TuncayBAS
Contributor II

Hi Yash, WebFilter profile used by editing the following command in the CLI Will you place on the screen. config webfilter profile edit " profile_name" set extended-utm-log enable set log-all-url enable end end

Christopher_McMullan

To add to yaba' s comment, this setting is per-profile, so for each profile you want to generate extended UTM logs, you would need to: set log-all-url enable set extended-utm-log enable

Regards, Chris McMullan Fortinet Ottawa

Yash

Thanks guys. I will try this and let you know the outcome.
Yash
New Contributor

Hi Yaba / Chris We applied the command and it' s working fine. Thumbs up to you both. Regards, Yash CHCL, Mauritius
Malik
New Contributor III

Thank you. Your answer saved me a lot of time.

AbeyMarquez
New Contributor

Is this an option in the web interface as well? Or just available on the CLI? I've seen in forums from older firmware versions that it seems this used to be an option in the UI before.

Phey1993
New Contributor

thanks thanks thanks! so many thanks guys, i appreciate it very much as i found an answer to my problem that i've been trying to deal now for hours. if i would have any other questions would you mind asking them??

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors