Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dirkdigs
New Contributor

how to generate a log that shows more than the past 24 hours.

i am generating on demand log of fortigate 100d. however it seems to only shows the last 24 hours and i don' t see anywhere to change it? help!
5 REPLIES 5
dirkdigs
New Contributor

found out that i can do the last 7 days by changing options in the GUI. anything other than that a fortianalyzer would be required.
daveteoh
New Contributor

Hi Jason, may i know how do you configured to get the last 7 days log report? i cannot see the options there. I' m using Fortigate 90D. Dave
Jeff_FTNT
Staff
Staff

FGT default keep 7 days log on disk, you may change it with CLI: config log disk setting set status enable set maximum-log-age xx end To generate last 7 days log report, go to GUI:Log&Report->Report->local, change " Generate report Weekly" . Or from CLI: config report layout edit default set schedule-type ? demand Run on demand daily Schedule daily weekly Schedule weekly If your FGT have too much log in 7 days , suggest NOT change default setting
ALX1S

Oh Jeff. Thanks you so much!!! I was looking for the way to increase the log time.

snobs
New Contributor II

Can you please post your configuration from CLI? I still get the last 24 hours, only.

Update: got it

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors