Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
fortijack
New Contributor

what the cli or gui for operating temperature ?

Hi All, i try to lookup the cmd or gui for operating temperature from 4.0&5.0 handbook,kb,and forms, but it seems no answers. Our company will stop offering electricity for 4 hours, but fortigate 200b still work by redundant electricity。 so i need to know it prevent the tmperauter is too high to crash. thanks !
3 REPLIES 3
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no (documented or half-documented) CLI command to read out the temperature. But it should be possible via SNMP. Get the MIBs from the support site and search for " temp" . Second thought, if you know your local SE well and he' s a geek you might ask if there is a Fortinet-internal-use-only command for this. You might even ask Support but I' d hang my hopes low...

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

FWIW: I question the MIB for temp is available in all fortigate appliances. I ' ve walked various fortigate and came up empty handed. This was pet project for me trying to build a cacti data-template for Temp. OP, if you find anything for fortigates and the 200B, please do share what you find.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Anand_Narayana

Please check this if it helps.

http://kb.fortinet.com/kb...=FD36793&sliceId=1

Anand

Anand
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors