Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mickstrick_FTNT

Welcome to the Learning Forums

The purpose of the Learning forum is to promote informal learning within our user community: **Prototype new training material prior to formal training release **Provide just-in-time learning updates to partners who have already attended formal training. Training Services will post regular updates and moderate this forum. You are welcome to post references to any learning resource which has helped you learn Fortinet products and technology, and ask questions to the learning community. Many thanks.
1 Solution
Shoppj
New Contributor

Hi there,

My name is John from a training company called Indicia Training, based in Glasgow.

We have a local customer who is looking for non-official chalk & talk Fortinet training onsite at their premises for a group of staff.

Do you know any freelance Fortinet instructors that could help with this requirement ?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Nagapushanam
New Contributor

How to block specific websites. I have already blocked few websites its not working. Below i mentioned the blocked Previous i have blocked (*.facebook,com) (*.youtube.com*) (www.gmail.com). Everything i have blocked in wildcard mode. I tried to block the yahoo website still its opening. Please advise.
Thanks & Regards Nagapushanam V
Thanks & Regards Nagapushanam V
Courtney_Schwartz

Hi Nagapushanam,

This forum, like Michael mentioned, is for Training classes and discussions about them. Your post is in the wrong forum. So it won't be seen... Try the FortiGate forums on web filtering.

Regards,

Courtney

Nagapushanam wrote:
How to block specific websites. I have already blocked few websites its not working. Below i mentioned the blocked Previous i have blocked (*.facebook,com) (*.youtube.com*) (www.gmail.com). Everything i have blocked in wildcard mode. I tried to block the yahoo website still its opening. Please advise.

nbctcp
New Contributor III

How to download these slides

FortiADC: FortiAnalyzer 5.2: FortiDDOS 4.0:

FortiManager 5.2:

The links to these slides have been removed.  This material is copyright Fortinet Training and must not be redistributed without permission from courseware@fortinet.com.

http://goo.gl/lhQjmUhttp://nbctcp.wordpress.com
pcraponi
Contributor II

These are "Beta" training... But have you tried on the new LMS Portal inside the Partner web site?

Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi
Shoppj
New Contributor

Hi there,

My name is John from a training company called Indicia Training, based in Glasgow.

We have a local customer who is looking for non-official chalk & talk Fortinet training onsite at their premises for a group of staff.

Do you know any freelance Fortinet instructors that could help with this requirement ?

Courtney_Schwartz

nbctcp, courseware is paid content and copyright Fortinet Training. It may not be redistributed without written permission from courseware@fortinet.com. Partners and employees can access official training through their respective portals.

Courtney_Schwartz

Shoppj, we are opening a classroom in Reading, and depending on your schedule possibly have an official trainer that could travel to Glasgow, although not freelance. Have you contacted training@fortinet.com ?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors