Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
robypiro
New Contributor

Problem on automatic download from adobe and solidworks

It seems that our fortigate 80C is blocking automatic downloads from adobe (flashplayer, reader, etc...) and from solidworks. It' s only active the blocking of p2p programs, but on other application I have only monitor. What can I do?
4 REPLIES 4
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

If you have created an app sensor for blocking p2p, create a new filter for updates and move it above the p2p filter. Keep in mind that you may also need to allow (via url filter) unblocked access to the publishers websites.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
robypiro
New Contributor

Thank you very much!! I' ve done that, but I' ve still the problem. I press apply, I' ve to do anything else for activating this mod?
robypiro
New Contributor

I discovered the problem!! It' s the antivirus option that is blocking some update programs like adobe or solidworks. What can I do on it? EDIT: with antivirus off I can download from adobe (flashplayer, acrobat) but I can' t download from solidworks
dhaupin

Just ran into this as well with Adobe via a 60D. Turning off antivirus seems to solve Adobe CC timeouts at random percents, error 201, and random windows errors 12150 in DLM.log

As a note, if you ever log into one of these and see an expired AV license, but the policy still uses AV profile, the AV can still block stuff like Adobe. Turning it off wont allow you to turn it back on without a license, because the name field for the AV profile is not usable.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors