Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vad
New Contributor

unable to access fortisiem web gui

Hi,

I got isssue with access to fortisiem from web browser, is said that the service is unavailable.

below is the result when i run phstatus command on server.

and i not sure how to start AppSvr and other processes which are down.

[style="background-color: #ffffff;"]PROCESS                  UPTIME         CPU%           VIRT_MEM       RES_MEM[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phParser                 DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phQueryMaster            DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phRuleMaster             DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phRuleWorker             DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phQueryWorker            DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phDataManager            DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phDiscover               DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phReportWorker           DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phReportMaster           DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phIpIdentityWorker     DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phIpIdentityMaster     DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phAgentManager           DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phCheckpoint             DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phPerfMonitor            DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phReportLoader           DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phBeaconEventPackager    DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phDataPurger             DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phEventForwarder         DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]phMonitor                DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]Apache                   27:16          0              223m           6016[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]Node.js                  27:11          0              919m           75m[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]AppSvr                   DOWN[/style] [style="background-color: #ffffff;"]DBSvr                    28:19          0              378m           28m[/style]

1 REPLY 1
FSM_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

How did FortiSIEM enter this state, what changes happened prior to this? Is this a HW appliance or a VM, if VM what Hyper-vistor.

If the AppSvr is down then you will not be able to login to the GUI. If this is a new FortiSIEM deployment I would advise re-installing the VM.

You can check the app server logs here /opt/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/phoenix.log and /opt/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log for errors.

I'd also suggest raising a support case.

Thanks

Dan

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors