Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
misfmmsb
New Contributor

forward HTTP Traffic

Hello,

Kindly refer to my attached picture. Recently I had installed the Point to Point Wireless from our plant 1 to plant 2. 

I've a planning to forward all HTTP traffic from Site A go out through Site B Internet. 

I have created a policy route. But the traffic still can't route to Site B.

Please if there is anyone who can assist me i will be grateful.

Thanks.

1 Solution
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

You're problem is either 1) FG200D doesn't have the second default route toward FG60E/wireless point A (probably with lower priority (higher number like 10)), or 2) FG60E doesn't have route for 192.168.3.xx back toward FG200E/wireless point B. My wild guess is 1).

As you can find explanation in online manual, to make policy route work, you need to have the same route toward both (or more) directions. Or you can search in the forum with "policy route" as a keyword. We have the same conversation almost every time.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

You're problem is either 1) FG200D doesn't have the second default route toward FG60E/wireless point A (probably with lower priority (higher number like 10)), or 2) FG60E doesn't have route for 192.168.3.xx back toward FG200E/wireless point B. My wild guess is 1).

As you can find explanation in online manual, to make policy route work, you need to have the same route toward both (or more) directions. Or you can search in the forum with "policy route" as a keyword. We have the same conversation almost every time.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors