Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
yeowkm99
Contributor

enroll fortigate firewall into for PAM solutions

we are currently implementation for PAM solutions for remote access.

the solution we will be using is cyberark

we also plan to enroll network devices like switch and firewall appliance.

is there anything document we can refer from fortigate.

how should we enroll the admin account for PAM

1 Solution
jacobma1
New Contributor

Got to know this during Xperts Academy and it would serve well as SRA solution. Find it has some nice features, like video monitoring, checkout, access requests, etc. Especially for ICS/OT I see great value for this tool. But, there's a but, it's expensive, the fact that you need to licence every potential user, (imagine having 150 suppliers that would need to access something) yes, only active users need a license, but who's going to keep them busy with enabling and disabling 150 different users ... We're talking about 421$ list price per user per year, if you'd go for 150 users staffoks, well it adds up. Some of our customers like the functionality, but the price is too high for them https://tutuapp.uno/

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
jacobma1
New Contributor

Got to know this during Xperts Academy and it would serve well as SRA solution. Find it has some nice features, like video monitoring, checkout, access requests, etc. Especially for ICS/OT I see great value for this tool. But, there's a but, it's expensive, the fact that you need to licence every potential user, (imagine having 150 suppliers that would need to access something) yes, only active users need a license, but who's going to keep them busy with enabling and disabling 150 different users ... We're talking about 421$ list price per user per year, if you'd go for 150 users staffoks, well it adds up. Some of our customers like the functionality, but the price is too high for them https://tutuapp.uno/

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors