Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

eSafe UPgrade from 6.1 to 7.1

Hi, I have some manual for upgrade procedure to eSafev7.1, but nothing happened, does anyone have some another solution? Upgrade Instructions Upgrading to v7.1 is done via the service pack upgrade package that changes the auto-update download path and then automatically starts downloading and applying the full product packages. 1. Before applying the upgrade package, download and install the new eConsole management console on your desktop, via the following link: ftp://ftp.aladdin.com/pub/products/esg71gui.exe 2. Run eConsole and enter the following package number under Administration | Updates: • For the eSafe v6.2: lin_rootsp0602103000.upd • For the eSafe v7.0: lin_rootsp0700100000.upd 3. Click the Update Now button to download and install the redirect package automatically. 4. After the upgrade redirect package has been downloaded and installed successfully (takes a few seconds), click the Update Now button again to start downloading and applying the full v7.1 packages followed by an automatic restart (reboot) in order to apply the new changes. regards, Davor
4 REPLIES 4
abelio
SuperUser
SuperUser

ORIGINAL: DavorSL500 I have some manual for upgrade procedure to eSafev7.1, but nothing happened, does anyone have some another solution?
Hello, why do you consider that this a FortiOS topic in Fortinet forum? regards

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
red_adair
New Contributor III

does anyone have some another solution?
Maybe buy a FortiGate and dump eSafe ? SCNR
Not applicable

I have FG also, sorry wrong formu :)
rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

LOL...I thought I was going buggy there for a minute.

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors