Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
adli01
New Contributor

authenticate wifi users using captive portal using Azure AD integrated with Fortigate

hi 

i'm new to this so bear with me

objective: integrate Azure AD into Fortigate and use the user identities in Azure AD to authenticate them using captive portal setup inside Fortigate when they connect to wifi
i would like to know whether this is possible?
we dont have on prem AD, fortiap or fortiauthenticator, only Azure AD and on prem Foritgate

we have a dedicated AP

6 REPLIES 6
itrosepaving
New Contributor

Is there an updated document that explains the config on the fortigate and the config in Azure?  Someone should update the docs..

Zoyashah
New Contributor II

We're enhancing our network security by implementing a captive portal authentication system for WiFi users, seamlessly integrated with Azure AD and Fortigate notebooks. This integration streamlines user authentication processes, ensuring only authorized individuals gain access to our network resources. Leveraging Azure AD's robust authentication capabilities in conjunction with Fortigate's advanced security features hoodies, we enhance data protection and control over network access. This solution strengthens our overall cybersecurity posture while facilitating smooth and secure user connectivity.

itrosepaving
New Contributor

This is exactly what I am trying to accomplish as well..  Zoyashah , do you have a step by step guide on implementation?

hbac
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors