Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
bekbek
New Contributor II

VPN Connection Problem After macOS 14.4 Upgrade

After upgrading my macOS to version 14.4, although I successfully establish a VPN connection with FortiClient, I cannot access the websites I need to reach. Before upgrading to version 14.4, it was working fine. The only change was the upgrade in version. Everyone around me who upgraded to version 14.4 is experiencing the same issue. How can I overcome this issue?

10 REPLIES 10
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @bekbek ,

Which version of FortiClient do you use? 

Is this problem happen on internal websites or all websites?

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
bekbek
New Contributor II

FortiClient version 7.2.4.0850

I am only experiencing issues with internal sites; other sites work fine.

ozkanaltas

Hello @bekbek ,

This is a bug. This bug affects FortiClient version 7.2.2 to 7.2.4. I don't know when this problem will be solved. If you want to get more information about the resolution date. You can open a ticket to support services.

921191After VPN is up, FortiClient (macOS) fails to access internal websites.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.2.4/macos-release-notes/124818/known-issues

Can you try to uninstall FortiClient and Install the 7.2.1 or below version of FortiClient?

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
bekbek
New Contributor II

Hello @ozkanaltas,

Thank you for your suggestion, but the issue persists even with older versions. It seems like I have no choice but to wait for a new FortiClient version. 

ozkanaltas

Hello @bekbek , @omargobran ,

Can you try uninstalling with the FortiClient removal tool?  After that, can you reinstall any version of 7.0?

There may be residue left from the installations. This tool will clear them.

You can find this tool under the FortiClient download menu after logging in with your Fortinet support account.

Jakob-AHHG

I'm running 7.2.0.0655 on macOS 14.4 and don't seem to have any issues.

Jakob Peterhänsel,
IT System Admin,
Arp-Hansen Hotrel Group A/S, Copenhagen, DK
Jakob Peterhänsel,IT System Admin,Arp-Hansen Hotrel Group A/S, Copenhagen, DK
bekbek
New Contributor II

How can I access version 7.2.0.0655 of FortiClient?

Jakob-AHHG

https://support.fortinet.com/Download/FirmwareImages.aspx

FortiClientMacMacv7.007.27.2.0/

List it for me to download.

Jakob Peterhänsel,
IT System Admin,
Arp-Hansen Hotrel Group A/S, Copenhagen, DK
Jakob Peterhänsel,IT System Admin,Arp-Hansen Hotrel Group A/S, Copenhagen, DK
bekbek
New Contributor II

Unfortunately, I am unable to list it. Is it possible for me to reach version 7.2.0.0655 through another method?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors