Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
quevedo_lopez
New Contributor

Two SIP trunks one private, and public policy trouble

Hi,

I have a Fortigate 100D (v5.0,build0271 (GA Patch 6)) with two services Internet and SIPTRUNK private, this was working swell until i need to add a third service, one SIPTRUNK pointing to a Public address.  The issue is with the SIPTRUNK private (when i mean private, the SIPTRUNK is offered by a MPLS VPN Layer3 i will add a graphic with the topology later) the SIPTRUNK with pointing to the public address is working OK, but not the private, the thing is with the NAT Policy that i've configured on the Fortigate, the private side is seeing the Private IP NAT int he contact header SIP.  I've reorder the policies with no luck i've done debugs and all appears to be OK, but it's not.  As soon as i disable the Policy for the SIP TRUNK with the public address the private one start to works ok.

Thank you advanced.

1 REPLY 1
gschmitt
Valued Contributor

quevedo_lopez wrote:

but not the private, the thing is with the NAT Policy that i've configured on the Fortigate, the private side is seeing the Private IP NAT int he contact header SIP.

Uhm if you need to NAT to your siptrunk why not simply enable nat on policy Seq.# 1?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors