Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
choee840408
New Contributor

The upgrade path for FP221C-v5.2-build490

How can I upgrade from version FP221C-v5.2-build490 to version v6.0.6?

Is there an upgrade path available?

2 Solutions
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @choee840408 ,

Firstly, you should upgrade to the 5.4 version. After that, you can follow this document.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiap/6.0.6/supported-upgrade-paths/996685/supported-upgrade-pa...

In my opinion, if it is possible. Upgrade your AP to the latest version without following the path. After the upgrade, reset your AP configuration and configure it again. Its the easiest way for this upgrade. Because your ap version is too old and if you want to follow this path you need a lot more upgrade operation. 

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
choee840408
New Contributor

Dear @ozkanaltas 
Thank you for your response. You've worked hard, and the issue has been resolved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @choee840408 ,

Firstly, you should upgrade to the 5.4 version. After that, you can follow this document.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiap/6.0.6/supported-upgrade-paths/996685/supported-upgrade-pa...

In my opinion, if it is possible. Upgrade your AP to the latest version without following the path. After the upgrade, reset your AP configuration and configure it again. Its the easiest way for this upgrade. Because your ap version is too old and if you want to follow this path you need a lot more upgrade operation. 

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
choee840408
New Contributor

Dear @ozkanaltas 
Thank you for your response. You've worked hard, and the issue has been resolved.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors