Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
StringTheroy
New Contributor

SSL & IPSEC Dialup not displaying anything on fortiview in Fortianalyzer

Hi All,

I have a fortigate 60E configured to send logs to a fortianalyzer and all is working fine except for displaying info in fortiview about SSL VPN connections. IPSEC site to site is displaying fine.

All i get for SSL & dialup IPSEC is "no record found".

I can see the tunnel-up and tunnel-down logs in logs -> event -> VPN however this info is somehow not been picked up by fortiview?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Eugene

4 REPLIES 4
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

Can you confirm the FortiAnalyzer and managed Fortigates versions. Are there ADOMs? Was this working earlier?

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

StringTheroy

Hi Suraj,

FAZ is 7.4.0. FGT is 6.4.13.

Currently 3 Adoms on FAZ. FGT 60E is assigned to a custom ADOM I created.

This was only just setup in a lab and has not worked so was not working before.

The goal of the lab is to test FGT 6.4.* firmware compatibility with FAZ firmware 7.4.0.

In compatibility chart it says 6.4.13 is compatible.

Thanks for the response.

Regards

Eugene

D45_User

Hello,

we have the same problem.

We have Fortianalyzer is 7.4.1 Fortigate, on 40F, is 6.4.14, but it hasn't worked for a long time.

Thanx

Mino

srajeswaran

Hi Eugene,

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything concrete or a bug, I would recommend you opening a TAC ticket to collect additional debug and investigate further.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors