Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CAT
New Contributor

SSL VPN not working after workgroup to domain migration

I have been using SSL VPN from my laptop to connect to company's network all along.

Recently laptop was migrated from workgroup to AD environment.

SSL VPN user authentication is taking place but I am unable to access any of the resources on the network.

I also tried creating new user with LDAP authentication with AD server. The authentication is going through but unable to access  resources on the network.

Checking Fortianalyzer logs reveals that there is timeout from source interface ssl.root to destination interface LAN (Local Network) except DNS queries to the AD server which are accepted.

All Firewall policies have been configured properly.

WAN To LAN  / ssl.root to LAN / LAN to ssl.root

I have also tried creating local admin account on the Laptop  and connecting to SSL VPN but end result is same. No access to network.

If I try to log in from a Laptop which is still in the workgroup environment, the connection works seamlessly.

Routing table on laptop appears OK after connecting to SSL VPN but trace route to any of the ip on the local network fails.

Internet works properly (I am using tunnel mode with split tunneling enabled)

Am i missing anything?

Laptop OS Windows 10 /  Fortigate device is on FortiOS 5.0.13 / AD Server Windows 2008 R2 / Forticlient SSL VPN 4.0.2325.0

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors