Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rolandb74
New Contributor

SD WAN Problem

Hi,

I am new here...so maybe some things I got wrong ;) but we are changing now from Juniper to Fortigate and we are almost 99% happy with all features ;)

We configured a firewall at a customer with 2 internet access providers. Both accesses are 300/100MB and so we thought SD WAN would be the best option. We have some VIPs coming from provider A who also has some Public IPs.

In the beginning it worked fine, internet, email, balancing BUT the VIPs from outside were really slow or didn't work at all. When we disconnect Provider B and just have Provider A everything works perfect.

I thought the SD WAN is perfect and really easy to configure but either we have something wrong in the configuration or the FG is not doing the right routing.

Which Load Balancing Algorith would be the best, we have Volume 50-50. Than we also thought that we put Policy Based Routing to assure that the VIPs goes out with the correct provider > SD WAN RULES (see attached pics).

Has anybody some ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Roland

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors