Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
the_abba
New Contributor

Multiple VPNs on Multiple LANs [NOT RESOLVED]

Hi everybody, i'm trying to setup multiple VPN Tunnels between some VLANs and user equiped with FortiClient.

The architecture is visible in the figure shown below:

I followed the procedure shown in this video.

When i create the first tunnel (i.e. tunnel "A") then I test, all seems work properly.

When i create the second tunnel (by redoing the same procedure), the new tunnel (i.e. tunnel "B") work well while the old one do not work anymore.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks,

Lorenzo 

3 REPLIES 3
the_abba
New Contributor

Please!

Brady_R__Houser

I did something similar with a SSL VPN setup.  Everyone hit the SSL VPN and got different portals depending on their group membership.  Since they were on different portals they got different DHCP pools.  I then used these pools to give them or not give them access to the different VLANs.  

With the SSL VPN you can still use the FortiClient if you want but it uses 443 so it has a better chance of working at places like Hotels and HotSpots.

ede_pfau

Speaking for IPsec VPNs: breaking tunnel A has got to be this way if you set up tunnel B just in the same way. You've got to give the FGT something to differentiate the tunnels. Use "peer IDs" and "remote IDs" for this, they're just strings (like the location's name) which additionally have to match.

You'll find plenty of info on this, dial-in VPN with multiple user groups, either in the Handbook or the Cookbook.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors