Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
tokcum
New Contributor II

How to enable FortiMail ARC Sealing

Hi,

I would like to to enable ARC Sealing on a domain protected by FortiMail. I enabled ARC Sealing in the DKIM settings on the protected domain as advised by the the FortiMail Admin Guide. However, checking the mail header of a received mail, I do not see any ARC Sealing headers from FortiMail.

Our mail flow for incoming mails looks like this: Internet -> FortiMail -> Exchange Online.

I already tested different settings, such as ARC Sealing direction, DKIM signing on the Inbound Session profile, and disabled header removal. However, ARC Sealing was not done.

Any idea what I'm missing or what is exactly necessary to make FortiMail to "ARC seal" incoming mails before forwarding them to Microsoft?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Stephen_G

Hello tokcum,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
Stephen_G

Hello tokcum,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
nagarajs_FTNT

Hello tokcum,

For now in FML ARC sealing option, in Incoming direction we only support header from or mail from which is a protected domain in FML

Incoming: Incoming email that has header from or mail from as a protected domain in FML (ARC sealing must be enabled in this domain advance setting).
For example, email from internal1.com to internal2.com and internal1.com has been configured with ARC sealing in domain advance setting.

Outgoing: outgoing email that from an internal user to outbound user.

All: FML will do ARC sealing for emails that matched incoming/outgoing mentioned as above.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors