Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jdsauer77
New Contributor

How do I see my VLANs?

I know I setup some VLANs on my FG60F a while back, but when I look at the interfaces in the GUI, they don't show up. How can I view my VLANs either in the GUI or even command line?

1 Solution
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you want to see them in GUI, I would suggest you bring up "VLAN ID" column visible in Network->Interface table then move it next to "type" column. Don't forget to expand collapsed interfaces by clicking '+' icon to see them all.

Toshi

interfaces.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hrahuman_FTNT

Hi,

You can view the VLAN in CLI as below :

# #show system interface

Please refer :

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-How-to-create-a-VLAN-tagged-interface-802-...

-Habeeb

-Habeeb
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you want to see them in GUI, I would suggest you bring up "VLAN ID" column visible in Network->Interface table then move it next to "type" column. Don't forget to expand collapsed interfaces by clicking '+' icon to see them all.

Toshi

interfaces.png

jdsauer77

Didn't realize this got moved to a different location. It's been a while since I used a gate at home and when I had it in the past, the VLANs were shown without extra steps. Thanks for the info, I see it now, but running into DHCP issues on my VLANs so started a new topic on that.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors