Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dena
New Contributor

Fortiweb version history

Is there any release history records available for the fortiweb web application firewall? I googled and found nothing. I need every version and it's release date.

5 REPLIES 5
norouzi
Contributor

Hi

If you have valid support login user in support.fortinet.com , you can access to all releases, patches, dates and release notes.

dena
New Contributor

Thanks for your answer. I created the valid account in support.fortinet.com and i didn't found anything about version history.

norouzi
Contributor

Now you should register your device in Asset menu.

Also you need to have valid support for your device.

Not different, If you have any Fortinet Appliances then you can see and download all firmwares in Download> Firmware Images.

pcraponi
Contributor II

Each release has a Release Notes pdf on the download folder. Download this PDF and check the release date of the firmware...

It's a slow work, but you will found your information.

Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi
Courtney_Schwartz

In the beginning of the Admin. Guide, there is a "What's new" section. This contains information about all changes for each patch in the MR. It's already compiled so you don't have to sift through release notes. You don't have ot log in to support.fortinet.com either.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors