Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Baxter
New Contributor

Forticlient & IOS 6

Hi. Sadly it seems the Forticlient does currently not support IOS together with client certificates. I followed the official certificate deployment instructions to store the certificate file on iphone and I am not able to select the certificate permanently in the connection settings/profile. After selecting the client certificate and hitting the save button, I may return to the config page and the certificate field is again emtpy. Of course establishing a SSLVPN tunnel fails as well. I verified the behavior with iPhone 4S & iPad 2. Works great on IOS 5.1, definitely not with IOS 6. With best regards Bax
3 REPLIES 3
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi Baxter, Fortinet is in the process of releasing an update for the iOS client with iOS 6 support. It should work with client certificate. The new update is scheduled for the mid Nov. Regards, Ling
Ling Lu
Baxter
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. BR Bx
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

The new version is now available in App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/forticlient/id525600370?mt=8 LC
Ling Lu
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors