Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
SamuelCunha_Famo
New Contributor

Forticlient Endpoint Management Server Profiles

Hi all,

I have a lot of users always searching and working on network files. With Real-Time Protection active, the users are always complaining, saying that the file search and opening are to slow.

They have maped a network drive (X:\).

I don't want to disable Real-Time protection on their profiles.

What should I do to make the their searchs faster? Should I enable exclusions and enter "X:\GT" on "Paths to exclude folders" or "Path to Exclude Files" .

Can anyone help me?

Samuel

1 Solution
Markus
Valued Contributor

Hi You can exclude X:\ under Path to excluded folders, or you can disable the Scan of Network Files, if this is an option. Maybe you can try to Scan Network Files only on write. For this, you have to enable the Advanced View. Best,

Markus

View solution in original post

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
1 REPLY 1
Markus
Valued Contributor

Hi You can exclude X:\ under Path to excluded folders, or you can disable the Scan of Network Files, if this is an option. Maybe you can try to Scan Network Files only on write. For this, you have to enable the Advanced View. Best,

Markus

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors