Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
AUT_Maverick
New Contributor III

FortiOS 7.0.13

Hi Support Forum!

Could you please provide me on more information about this bug in 7.0.13 

When configuring an 802.3ad aggregate interface with a 1 Gbps speed, the port's LED light is off and traffic cannot pass through.

We have configured 802.3ad 1 Gbit Interfaces and i am afraid to update the Fortigate. Or is it okay to make an update without interruptions. 

BR

HUVA
HUVA
1 Solution
srajeswaran

I don't have an official document to share with you, I will request the documentation team to update the release notes to specify the platforms/models affected. You may open a ticket with Fortinet Support to get an confirmation via ticket to share with customer.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

I believe you are mentioning about below bug.  As in the case of any bug, you may or may not be affected by this issue.

Can you confirm your Fortigate model? Also, I can see that the issue can be fixed by setting port speed manually.

When configuring an 802.3ad aggregate interface with a 1 Gbps speed, the port's LED light is off and traffic cannot pass through.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

AUT_Maverick

I mention this bug.

The Fortigate Model is an 200e which is configured as an cluster. 

So can you show me how to fix this after the upgrade? 

HUVA
HUVA
srajeswaran

This bug don't affect 200E platforms.

Regards,

Suraj

AUT_Maverick

can you provide me an link to verify that because my costumer is a little bit nervous about this bug

HUVA
HUVA
srajeswaran

I don't have an official document to share with you, I will request the documentation team to update the release notes to specify the platforms/models affected. You may open a ticket with Fortinet Support to get an confirmation via ticket to share with customer.

Regards,

Suraj

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors