Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mhaneke
New Contributor III

FortiEMS Cloud AD-connector setup - Where to find the Connector UID?

Hello,

I´d like to setup #FortiClient FortiEMS Cloud AD-connector. But the documentation lacks the information where to find the Where to find the Connector UID

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.2.2/ems-administration-guide/787816/ad-connector

best regards

Martin Haneke

best regards
Martin
best regardsMartin
2 Solutions
mhaneke
New Contributor III

Is it that I should create my own unique descriptor for that specific AD connection and enter it in the field "Connector UID"?

best regards
Martin

View solution in original post

best regardsMartin
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @mhaneke,

This field should filled with a unique identifier name. You can write anything. If you need more than one connector. Their names should be unique. 

After this setup, you can select an ad connector with this name on the FortiClientEMS console.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
2 REPLIES 2
mhaneke
New Contributor III

Is it that I should create my own unique descriptor for that specific AD connection and enter it in the field "Connector UID"?

best regards
Martin
best regardsMartin
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @mhaneke,

This field should filled with a unique identifier name. You can write anything. If you need more than one connector. Their names should be unique. 

After this setup, you can select an ad connector with this name on the FortiClientEMS console.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors