Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
piep
New Contributor

FortiEMS 6.2 LDAPS / LDAP Sync not working

Hi,

since the Update to FortiEMS 6.2 the LDAP sync is not working anymore. It says it was synced a few seconds ago, but new devices or moved devices are not shown. LDAPS is not working i can not save the settings it says: "protocol contais invalid values: LDAPS". The test is successfull.

Someone knows how to fix this?

Thanks

1 Solution
Druss
New Contributor III

And we have the same problem...

Only way to sync is to delete the LDAP connection and then add it again. It will sync when connection is established, but will not sync after that.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
piep
New Contributor

Edit: Support told me to wait until the 24th June because its a known issue. Thats very hard because its a main function.

Seppel
Contributor II

hi

we have the same problem. today i received a ned addeamon.exe from Forti Support. But this doesn't work also.

they working on it :)

regards

andy

Fortigate 500E HA Fortimail 200 Fortimanager

FortiEMS

FortiSandbox 1000D

FortiSwitch Network Some other Models in use :-) ---------------------------------------------------- FCSE ----------------------------------------------------

Fortigate 500E HA Fortimail 200 Fortimanager FortiEMS FortiSandbox 1000D FortiSwitch Network Some other Models in use :-) ---------------------------------------------------- FCSE ----------------------------------------------------
marcs
New Contributor

we have the same problem 

the error messag: 

Cannot enumerate ldap XXX.XXX.XXX because of the following error: System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime. at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles) at FcmAdDaemon.LdapDomainServer..ctor(Database databaseVdom, Int64 ldapId, Dictionary`2

bigbrutus
New Contributor

We are having the same problem, any news on a fix for this?

Druss
New Contributor III

And we have the same problem...

Only way to sync is to delete the LDAP connection and then add it again. It will sync when connection is established, but will not sync after that.

bigbrutus

Thanks, Druss.

I don't fancy deleting my LDAP connection yet, too much configuration could be lost. Anyone heard from Fortinet regarding this?

I'm struggling where to even log a support ticket with Fortinet, my serial number isn't being accepted

Someguy55

Same issue. Forticlient has been a pile of crap since we purchased it (v5.4 at the time). Glad I'm not the only one suffering with this product. 40+ days and counting with ZERO replies from anyone at Fortinet and the product is still broken. /clap

Duncan
New Contributor III

Same issue here. Sounds like I should restore an old backup :(

Seppel
Contributor II

hi 

FortiClientEMS is out. I'll test this Version this weekend.

Regards

Fortigate 500E HA Fortimail 200 Fortimanager

FortiEMS

FortiSandbox 1000D

FortiSwitch Network Some other Models in use :-) ---------------------------------------------------- FCSE ----------------------------------------------------

Fortigate 500E HA Fortimail 200 Fortimanager FortiEMS FortiSandbox 1000D FortiSwitch Network Some other Models in use :-) ---------------------------------------------------- FCSE ----------------------------------------------------
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors