Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Adr
New Contributor

FortiAP 221E - Clients Disconnecting

I´ve 03 221E and many rogues APs around the office...the office was with a few people only, and no reclaim about wireless, some weeks ago we´re returning the routine in the office and we had a lot of problems with disconnecting machines... users connect normal and after a while, they appear with problems, sometimes the users are connected, but with no IP (I don´t know if a little delay from windows to appear completely disconnect) The aps are upgraded, and the office is small. Some idea to fix this problem ?

I saw this message, and I don~t know if is normal ( Disassociated because sending STA is leaving (or has left) BSS)

Thanks a lot 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Adr,

As per your query, the message "Disassociated because sending STA is leaving (or has left) BSS" means that the client is moving to another access point using non-aggressive load balancing.
Can you please provide with following:
- is the issue related to 5GHz or 2,4 GHz
- which mobile device is affected (android, iphone, ipad)? how many of them are affected?
- are other devices like PCs affected?

As you are using only one AP for SSID, also can you turn off ap-handoff.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors