Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Jeff_In_Miami
New Contributor

FG100f 7.4 upgrade SSO issue

Howdy,

I did submit a ticket for this as well.  I upgraded my 100F form 7.2.4 to 7.4 this morning.  Now users are reporting an issue with SSO for SSL-VPN.  I am using the Azure integration.  This solution has been in place for years without issue.  

When users are logging in they are getting a blank pop-up box for the SSO sign-in.  Not all users, it works fine for me.  Has anyone seen this?

Forti.jpg

1 Solution
pgautam
Staff
Staff

Hi @Jeff_In_Miami 

Thank you for posting your query.

What FCT(Forticlient) version are you using for the working and nonworking users?

For non-working users are you able to login using SSO in web mode?

What is the test machine OS?(window, IOS, or Linux)

Please find below FortiOS and Forticlient compatibility chart:-

https://fortinetweb.s3.amazonaws.com/docs.fortinet.com/v2/attachments/afec3249-ed3f-11ea-96b9-005056...

Regards
Priyanka

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
pgautam
Staff
Staff

Hi @Jeff_In_Miami 

Thank you for posting your query.

What FCT(Forticlient) version are you using for the working and nonworking users?

For non-working users are you able to login using SSO in web mode?

What is the test machine OS?(window, IOS, or Linux)

Please find below FortiOS and Forticlient compatibility chart:-

https://fortinetweb.s3.amazonaws.com/docs.fortinet.com/v2/attachments/afec3249-ed3f-11ea-96b9-005056...

Regards
Priyanka

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution

Jeff_In_Miami
New Contributor

I couldn't find that chart anywhere, thanks.  Indeed, most clients are 7.0.1, I will downgrade the Fortigate then push updates this week to the clients and move back to 7.4 next weekend.  Appreciate the help.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors