Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Baxter
New Contributor

Error installing v 1.2.204

I am trying to install v 1.2.204 (only VPN Feature) on W2K. PC is a DELL Latitude D600. During installation (Status: Copying new files) the instal routine stops and is loading directly the Installshield Wizard Completed Window including the message: The wizard was interrupted before Forticlient could be completely installed. Your system has not been modifierd. To complete installation at another time, please run again setup. I have already installed plenty of Notebooks with Forticlient but this is the first time this error occured. If someone got a solution for this problem please share it to me. TIA
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable

I would like to suggest that you use the version 1.6 software, much better. See if this also resolves your problem. Regards, Eric
Baxter
New Contributor

already done same effect with 1.6.x also tried .exe & .msi installer always the same
Not applicable

Is it a machine with a relatively ' fresh' installation of WinXP? Which version do you use? XP/2000 SP?
Baxter
New Contributor

as you said, it' s a relatively fresh 2000 (2 month or so, no crap installed) with SP4 & all hotfixes until 1st May 05.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors