Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sebag
New Contributor III

Error -9100 FortiOS 5.4.1 WAN LLB static route

Hi, I'm trying to setup a WAN LLB and I get error -9100 when I add a static route 0.0.0.0 via wan-load-balancing (wan 1 and Interface 4). I already had a static route 0.0.0.0 via other wan2. I had 3 ISP and I want to use two ISP for load balance and 1 ISP with one specific services (this services is working ok I'm trying to add the load balance).

7 REPLIES 7
Jeff_FTNT
Staff
Staff

<<I already had a static route 0.0.0.0 via other wan2." >>

You may need delete this routes.

<<I had 3 ISP and I want to use two ISP for load balance and 1 ISP with one specific services (this services is working ok I'm trying to add the load balance).>>

You may setup two VDOM, separate ISP between VDOM.

For example, put load balance in one VDOM,  IPS with one specific service in another VODM, thanks.

sebag
New Contributor III

hi, thanks for your response!!   VODM works fine on a Fortinet 60D?
Jeff_FTNT

Yes, FGT60D support 10 VDOM, thanks

sebag
New Contributor III

thanks!,

Can Access to 1 interface from 2 VDOM?

for example in VDOM-A I need to do some NAT and PAT using Virtual IP to connect the public ip of wan2 (opening 9 ports) to 3 private IP (with 3 ports open on each private ip address), and to Access that's private ip the traffic must go by interface7 connected to my local router.

Now, in VDOM-B using WLLB for wan1 and interface4 with webproxy on interface7 (same interface use in VDOM-A) so my users can browse internet.

Interface7 connect F60D with my local router, can use interface7 on both VDOM? Or I must connect 2 wire UTP between F60D and my local router? And make my local users access to Fortinet webproxy on other internet of F60D?

Jeff_FTNT

You can create "VDOM link" between two VDOM, set up policy to permit VDOM access each other.Thanks.

mhoumani

Hello,

I am facing a similar problem and I am new to Fortigate, have you been able to solve this issue? 

I am using Fortigate 101E

I have 3 wan 

1 specifically for Exchange server and the other 2 to create a wan LLB to provide internet for users.

I appreciate if you can post your solution or if Jeff can help with more details.

regards,

HaTiMuX
New Contributor III

Just to confirm the previous answers.

If you want to add a default route via wan-load-balance interface you have to delete all the default routes.

Even those defined with interfaces that are not included in the WAN LLB interface.

If you have already defined a default route with WAN LLB interface you can't add another default route.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors