Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Mandalorian
New Contributor II

EMS Server - TRIAL LICENSE for ZTNA

On my lab,
I licensed the EMS server with a trial license through my forticloud account, see image below:

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

I noticed that there are only 3 licenses to test the clients.
From direct experience does anyone know if it is possible to get trials for the ztna component from Fortinet ?

Best Reagrds

1 Solution
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @Mandalorian ,

This document says a free trial license includes the ZTNA license feature.

Because of that ZTNA should work. Can you try to do ZTNA configuration on your EMS?

Also, I use a trial license with ems version 7.0 in my lab environment without any problem. I can use ZTNA.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.2.0/licensing-guide/883953/free-trial-license

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @Mandalorian ,

This document says a free trial license includes the ZTNA license feature.

Because of that ZTNA should work. Can you try to do ZTNA configuration on your EMS?

Also, I use a trial license with ems version 7.0 in my lab environment without any problem. I can use ZTNA.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.2.0/licensing-guide/883953/free-trial-license

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
Mandalorian

Hi @ozkanaltas,

I understood the reason why i don't see the ztna trial license on the ems server.

Momentarily we have not yet set up the fabric connector between EMS server and Fortigate.
I guess that is why I do not see the trial licenses on the ztna component ?

Meanwhile, I thank you for the feedback.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors