Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Don_Z_
New Contributor

CLI Widget for Dashboard

When I first got my FortiWiFi 60E I removed the CLI widget from the GUI dashboard. I'd now like to get it back but I can't see how to do that. It's not in the widget list or in Feature Availability.

Can someone tell me how to get the CLI widget back or access the CLI through the GUI? I'm now running firmware 5.6.4.

Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

Do you see a "cog" icon on the bottom right corner of the Main Dashboard screen? Left-click it to see "Add Widget" menu.

neonbit
Valued Contributor

You can now access the CLI from any GUI page, not just the dashboard. If you look at the top right hand corner of the screen you should see a '>' icon. Click on this to open up the CLI.

Don_Z_

Thanks neonbit, it was right there under my nose. It was a widget in the older firmware version it came with and I kept looking for that widget,

toshie: the CLI console is not available on the widget list in 5.6. At least I don't see it.

Thanks again for the replies. I now have my FortiWiFi 60E fully configured and enabled and I'm loving it!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors