Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
laupin
New Contributor III

Active/Passive authentication and Email administrator

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to implement some authentication rules into my 200E's Fortigates. For now I have FSSO (passive authentication) active and it works fine. I use zones in my config, so workstation zone include wired WS and Wifi. What I want is that users that get connected through wifi, gets the auth portal and then, they have to introduce the same credentials that FSSO uses for the passive authentication.

So those are my goals:

1. Users connected to WIFI gets captive portal and use AD credentials

2. Guest Users get also the captive portal, but I want to receive an email every time a guest user try to access. Then, I'll decide if I allow him to connecte or not, sending an email to the user (I don't know if this is posible with the Fortigate)

3. Also I'll like to create a rule for when FSSO doesn't work, user's get the prompt for active authentication.

Can any one give me some ideas of how to implement this? I have a couple of ideas that I'm testing for goal 1 and 3, but no idea with the second one.

Thanks in advance!

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors