Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Aaron31
New Contributor

2 x Fortigate 100F, active/active with VRRP internet redundancy.

Hi all - we are looking into deploying the above into a co-lo which does dual internet connectivity over VRRP.  I am looking to confirm that this is possible and if there are any gotcha's associated with the setup/configuration or if there are any limitations to other functionality as a result of this.

Also, I am assuming there that a UTM subscription will allow active/active HA?  This will be my first time working HA in this mode - previously done A/P.

Many thanks,

A

2 REPLIES 2
smkml
Staff
Staff

Hi @Aaron31 ,

Basically, A-A  are same concept with H-A. Your license on both devices need to have same subscriptions and same platform/model .
https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.2.7/administration-guide/357558/ha-active-active-clus...

Aaron31
New Contributor

Thanks for that - is there anything like a published config design/standard for VRRP on an active/active FG100F (of any hardware) cluster?  I would like to get some confidence that this is going to work before we spend what is a lot of money on this solution.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors